That famous « Step 7 of the Deployement Phase »

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is available! You can read all about it in the news.

The brand new army book for Infernal Dwarves is finally available, along with a small surprise! Remember that it is a beta version, and provide us your feedback!

• That famous « Step 7 of the Deployement Phase »

A lot of stuff happens in the Step 7 of the Deployment Phase.

At the moment, it is called « Other rules and abilities ». But that name is never used.
    We could say though, that « This happens during the « Other rules and abilities » step of the Deployment Phase », but that doesn't sound very good.

So, most of the time, instead, we see something which, for me, is an absurdity : « This happens after Spell selection (Step 7 of Deployment Phase) » So the Step 7 is defined by the Step 6, instead of having its own name……

Couldn't we find a more glamorous name for that Step ?

My suggestion : END OF DEPLOYMENT PHASE.

Like, « This ability is played at the End of the Deployment Phase (Step 7 of the Deployment Phase) »

That'd sound much better i think.

Your opinion ?

Russian Translation Coordinator

Translation-Team FR

Public Relations

Linguistic Team

GHAÂAÂAÂARN ! — The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young
    First T9A player in West Africa

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ghiznuk ().

• Actually I realized that I confused two different Steps, the Step 7 of Deployment Phase, and the End of Step 7 of the Pre-game Sequence.

For example, Dwarven Holds choose who they want to enact their Ancient Grudge against after Spell Selection, just before Deployment then.
    Shouldn't there be created a specific Step for this, called « Other Selection » ? or something.

So there are two suggestions, one for the Pre-game Sequence, and one for the Deployment Phase, both regarding their respective « Step 7 »

Russian Translation Coordinator

Translation-Team FR

Public Relations

Linguistic Team

GHAÂAÂAÂARN ! — The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young
    First T9A player in West Africa