Step in to the Cave of the Savage Sage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is available! You can read all about it in the news.

The brand new army book for Infernal Dwarves is finally available, along with a small surprise! Remember that it is a beta version, and provide us your feedback!

• Rather be a killah Flóki tbh
      Hermund Vigerust Endressòn Furu - Savage Sage of the Norse
      Faux-pro player and ETC vagabond.
      Enjoys the company of deluded nerds and women of unquestionably low morale.

Do not fall to the folly of the best laid of plans - for the mind of man is fickle in the face of the dice gods.
      Give yer high fives where yer opponents dice have been blessed, and in equal give yer handshakes when dice fall in malicious ways.
    • "Eld han tarv, um kne kulsar - eigi til bisn vert um ovit kyt ó ver håvàr i hug"

Do not fall to the folly of the best laid of plans - for the mind of man is fickle in the face of the dice gods.
      Give yer high fives where yer opponents dice have been blessed, and in equal give yer handshakes when dice fall in malicious ways.
    • Zoron enters into the cave and sits down by the bonfire to warm himself.
      After a few minutes of silence, he looks up at the savage sage. He then softly speaks, as though he is very tired...

"For many nights I have had a strange dream... Where I am sitting under an old willow tree, and then suddenly I hear a strange voice. It is the voice of an old woman. She then chants thus thrice, 'Three went and danced underneath the blue moon. Two of them returned home, each carrying handfuls of figs... But what of the third?' After these words are spoken, I suddenly hear steel being drawn nearby... Then I wake up."

Zoron pulls out his goatskin canteen and takes a swig of some warm, sweet drink. He then offers some of his drink to the sage.

"Tell me, wise sage, what does this all mean? Can you explain my dream?"

Skeleton

• @Emperor_Zoron

Hmmm... maybe...

like the nourishment of the roots of the fig tree - some men climb to wealth and power on the shoulders of dead comrades with dagger wounds in their back.

Haste not in making arrangements of sudden fortune. For even old friends core may turn rotten over time.

The dream could also mean that the agave grow strong with mescal this fall.

What else can you tell me?

• Try the Coffee black - then just peppered Coffe - and taste the sour. Then Coffee with just juniper - and taste the bitter.

Then mix and taste the harmony. I enjoy some Jameson in the mix if im sleeping out.