Pinned Armybuilder 3.x Dataset

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

Our beta phase is finally over. Download The Ninth Age: Fantasy Battles, 2nd Edition now!

• You are the man! I’m glad you were able to noodle it out. I tried code once long ago...let’s just say I would have walked away from an unusable keyboard.

Just sayin’ a thank you again for all you and others who make these accessories for our game. It is tools like these that help make the game enjoyable for us and more interesting/easier for newbies to pick up. :beer:
    B. "Skunk Butt" Jones - Member of the CGL :oldmen:
    • YES! My conquest is complete! I now have every Army and my bias will be for Every L.A.B. to be great!. :thumbsup:

DL/ADT - TT

Campaign Design-Broken Isles

Freelance Design

Playtester-Mid Atlantic USA

CGL 2018 Worst Player Winner

• August '19 Release (Bug Fixes)

Be sure to print or remember your roster builds as many saved rosters will not work. You can of course re-create them, unless they were illegal builds and I finally caught them with rules validations.

Release Notes:
    - Several Bug Fixes.
    - Typos and other minor things.

Please if you find a bug or text error please try and cite the error and provide a book page reference or in the case of FAQ errata, cite the army FAQ and so forth. If you find a programming error, IE (Something does not work) give an example on how to recreate the glitch.
    You can use either the Download from Tools Support section or download manually from FB-T9A_AB3-x_2-0-x_EN2-46 or just click the link below my signature
    EdSteiner

Tool Support - AB 3.x

Si vis pacem, para bellum - if you want peace, prepare for war

Download the current Army Builder 3.x 2.0 Dataset EN
  • Wish I had caught it sooner, but does anybody really take Strixian Spirit? LOL...anyway, in the Daemon List, if you take the Sentinel and upgrade to Strixian Spirit, it does not count points towards the Aves Category...which it should.
    B. "Skunk Butt" Jones - Member of the CGL :oldmen:
    • YES! My conquest is complete! I now have every Army and my bias will be for Every L.A.B. to be great!. :thumbsup:

DL/ADT - TT

Campaign Design-Broken Isles

Freelance Design

Playtester-Mid Atlantic USA

CGL 2018 Worst Player Winner

• skipschnit wrote:

Wish I had caught it sooner, but does anybody really take Strixian Spirit? LOL...anyway, in the Daemon List, if you take the Sentinel and upgrade to Strixian Spirit, it does not count points towards the Aves Category...which it should.
    Odd, as it has the code for in but I will just make it hard coded to the unit vs the upgrade to act on.

DL 2.46 again
    EdSteiner

Tool Support - AB 3.x

Si vis pacem, para bellum - if you want peace, prepare for war

Download the current Army Builder 3.x 2.0 Dataset EN