9th Age GalleryPictures uploaded at our websites gallery are licensed under the Creative Commons Public License as the rest of the website (see 9th Age license for details) and can be subject of publications and promotion material for the 9th Age project.
The 9th Age Community Guidelines'''Be polite'''
▪ Be polite, treat people well, and talk to each other, and build a great community together.
'''Take care of each other'''
▪ Harassment, threats, bullying and intimidation are not allowed.
▪ So always protect yourself by keeping private stuff private.
▪ Do not share your real name, address, school name, photos of yourself or your friends and family.
'''Respect people's privacy'''
▪ Do not try and get personal or account info from other people (especially those under 18).
'''Contribute, Contribute, Contribute!'''
▪ So the more good content you can add, the better chance The 9th Age has of becoming successful.
▪ Remember that the content is what brings the community to the The 9th Age; it is what you have in common.
▪ The 9th Age believes in the open source movement. Whether you use text, or images under license, with the author's permission, or under "fair use" guidelines, always give the proper attribution.
'''Keep your account secure'''
▪ Protect your account information. Let us know if you think someone has accessed your account. If your account is used to vandalizes The 9th Age, it's the account (so, you) that will be held responsible. That could lead to your account being terminated.
=== '''Things Prohibited''' ===
'''No illegal activity on The 9th Age, or encouraging others to do so.'''
▪ Do not link to illegal content (including links to copyrighted movie or TV shows) or creating content that gives instructions on how to do something illegal.
'''No swearing or hate speech'''
▪ No homophobic language, ethnic slurs or religious hate. No language or content that encourages hatred or violence, or that disparages others on the basis of their race, gender, sexuality, religion, country of origin and so on.
'''No porn, shocking images, or adult content'''
▪ No nudity. Artistic nudity may be allowed - for example a classical painting, or a small amount of nudity from a game screenshot. But that nudity should not be the focus of the topic.
▪ For text, content that just mentions characters have sex is likely to be OK. But content that describes exactly how they have sex, is not. Content that describes violent or non-consensual sex is expressly prohibited.
'''No Impersonating other people'''
▪ Don't impersonate other users, or anyone else - including famous people.
▪ It's not okay to use The 9th Age to advertise other sites or services. Even worse is if you are adding the link repeatedly, or in places where it's totally off-topic. Accounts caught spamming will be terminated permanantly.
▪ "Spam" can also mean repeatedly pasting the same content on multiple topic pages, even if it's not an advert. Don't do that either.
9th Age Licensing
2. Fair Dealing RightsNothing in this License is intended to reduce, limit, or restrict any uses free from copyright or rights arising from limitations or exceptions that are provided for in connection with the copyright protection under copyright law or other applicable laws.
3. License GrantSubject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a personal worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below:
4. RestrictionsThe license granted in Section 3 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions:
5. Representations, Warranties and DisclamerUNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED TO BY THE PARTIES IN WRITING, LICENSOR OFFERS THE WORK AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WORK, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OF ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Limitation on LiabilityEXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF THE WORK, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(Last update: Nov 22nd 2016, 11:13am)