Pinned The "There are no stupid questions" thread! Ask anything

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

• New

Just getting things downloaded and sorting out the files. I want to print out everything and put it in binders. Which versions should I print? I have downloaded 0.204.2 and army books associated. Should I wait or go ahead and print all of these pages out?

Thanks!

My armies have been gathering dust for years and I am hoping to get back in to the hobby. I still model but have not played in a while.
    • New

The current version is 0.205.0, which follows 0.204.2, the one you have. I think for printing the best idea is waiting until Gold is out, since currently 0.205.0 has some errors which are addressed here V205 Error report thread

I would suggest to only print the Quick Reference pages in the army books, the Arcane Compendium and the Summaries chapter of the Rulebook, p.120 to p.126, to save money (and paper).
      Later on when the documents are stable (I guess either by the end of this year or start of the next) you can go ahead and print out everything to put it in binders.

Welcome back to the hobby!
      "It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was Us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."
      Terry Pratchett, Jingo!
    • New

kenofyork wrote:

Just getting things downloaded and sorting out the files. I want to print out everything and put it in binders. Which versions should I print? I have downloaded 0.204.2 and army books associated. Should I wait or go ahead and print all of these pages out?

Thanks!

My armies have been gathering dust for years and I am hoping to get back in to the hobby. I still model but have not played in a while.
      Hi kenofyork, welcome in the T9A community! We are currently releasing the version 0.205, which is very close to be the final version for a long time. If I were you I would wait for a few weeks that most typos have been corrected to print everything! If you want to print something now, I'd maybe print only the 0.205 Rulebook, even if it is a WIP version, it will be better than 0.204.

Happy reading, and then gaming!

Edit: Last post is even a better idea!

Slim Layout Coordinator

Translation Coordinator

Translation-Team FR

I ♥ LaTeX

Local Moderator (French)

LaTeX... You fear to go into those complex interactions between packages. The dwarves coded too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of TeX-dum... shadow and flame.