Transportation from Madrid to Salamanca.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

• Transportation from Madrid to Salamanca.

Hi, just wanted to ask what transportation people will be using from Madrid to Salamanca.
      Heard something about busses, something about trains, and something about private busses.

So by any chance are there any more people arriving late tuesday?
      Like 22.30 late that wanna collaborate on how to get to salamanca? (Yes really clever getting a late arrival ^^ )
      I hear the organizers arent very responsive, (had my respective team captain attempt to reach out to them on a few ocasions now, but with litle to no responses).
      I am sure they are working really hard, and the event will be awesome, but if you arrive in the same timeframe give me a shout!
      Also if someone figure out a good way to get to salamanca for people who actually book sensible travel times, also feel free to leave your tip :)

Hope to see you all there (on time :D )

Best regards
      Kalerith
      Karl-Erik Hansen
      Kalerith
      :thumbsup:

Team Norway O&G 2016
      Team Norway O&G 2017
      Team Norway VC 2018
    • I think the latest departure from this company leaves from the airport 2215 or from the downtown bus station 2230.
      But good advice for people arriving eariler than me :)
      I might get lucky and arrive eariler with the plane, but its up to the wind currents if I am going to make that departure :)

The TO team seems to be more responsive on their facebook page than their email. But I am being told they are compiling a lot of people arrival times, hopefully I dont need to wait until morning and take the 7AM bus to Salamanca (and probably be 15-30 mins late for the 1st round of singles (yay)).

Hopefully they work something out.
      But we will see I guess :)
      Karl-Erik Hansen
      Kalerith
      :thumbsup:

Team Norway O&G 2016
      Team Norway O&G 2017
      Team Norway VC 2018