How new LOS will affect VS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

skrak wrote:

Nicreap wrote:

I have played heavy jezzail lists as well, but the part you are leaving out is that you have equal odds to take wounds as you do to hit your target, did I still take the shots? Yes, but it's still a rather low probability event.
    Yep, I must agree, probably the trickiest thing about jezails and wether shooting them or not. I usually picked them in big units 5 or 6 to avoid autopanic and combo them with ld 9 VD pathmaster general. If the chances are low and the target is too cheap, better don't shoot em :D
    I hope jezails will be still useful on 2.0

CHeers
    So far I have found Jezzails to be perfectly fine in 2.0. There are only a small handful of situations where the new LoS impacts them, and movement or deployment can easily offset those changes.

The important thing to remember is Los is a 2 way street the same thing that keeps those jezzails from shooting that cannon, keeps a fireball from hitting them. ;)
    “You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways.” -Lan Mandragoran, EotW

UD Army Community Support

Playtester

Supreme Death Cult Hierarch

Dovie’andi se tovya sagain.