9ThBuilder T9A 2.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

Our beta phase is finally over. Download The Ninth Age: Fantasy Battles, 2nd Edition now!

And on December 24th, Father Chaos brought us... A brand new army book for Daemon Legions!

  • skaldor wrote:

    Hi again,

    I reviewed the vermin swarm out of curiosity

    My findings:
    • vermin daemon
      • If you select it, the magic path of divination does not appear in the PDF (probably because it is embedded in Schemer)
        Yes, I have added a free option for choise Divination magic.
    • [lexicon]Sicarra assassin[/lexicon]
      • Throwing weapons does not appear in the profile
        Done
      • perhaps an occasion to put it as a "must choose" between throwing weapon and sling
        Done
    • Pendulum
      • The rules Pendulum and Grind attack are now separated
        Done
    • [lexicon]vermin guard[/lexicon]
      • They should have AP0
        Done
    • Footpad [lexicon]Vanguard[/lexicon]
      • the additional models should be at 9 pts instead of 10
        Done
    • [lexicon]Rat swarm[/lexicon]
      • They should have DIS 7 in their profile
        Done
    • The objects SDB, darkstone shot, seal of house underminer and the 3 banner have an obsolete description.
      Done

    It's done :)
  • New

    Deamons


    Sentinel of Nukuja

    options missing:

    Must take one of the following:
    Throne of the Oracle (Mount) free
    Strixian Spirit (0–1 Units/Army) 20

    Head of Playtesting

    Lord of Chaos , Duke of Equitaine , Cuatl of the Golden City , Herold of the Empire , Summoner of Pestilence , Lord of the Sea WotdG,KoE,SA,EoS, and DL and new HE but with Dragon Empire Ordo Sanctae Mariae Teutonicorum
  • New

    Zikum wrote:

    skaldor wrote:




    vanadra scourge: only the first spells are strike through
    You can select them now. I will fix the little problem of display

    imps: the price on the standard bearer option is lacking (55 pts)
    I have add the cost on the spell


    Hi @skaldor,
    Can you gime me more explanations this :
    - All GD points allowance is appearing as an option which cost instead of the normal point allowance
    - Courtesan and miser "greater dominion" are not striked through like for the other GD

    End what do you want modify plz ?

    PS: Sorry for the delay :)





    Exalted Herald

    • Not possible to unselect an army singularity once it is selected (if you press save and you reopen, it is still selected)
      It's a bug, I will check this

    • as the manifestation are selected during spell selection, perhaps you want to remove them as they are not selected during list creation
      It's not required to select them, I do not think that it's a problem for player ?




    Hi @Zikum,

    I am not able to reproduce the bug on the GD anymore concerning the strike through and the special equipment option. Everything fine so. :)

    Concerning the imps, there is a small glitch. The spells does not appear when you add a imps unit. You need to select the standard bearer, save the unit, edit the unit and then the spells appear.

    Concerning the scourge, it should be possible to select all 3 spells when it is a master but it is currently possible to select only one. Same with the adept.

    Concerning the herald, it is not a problem at all. It was just a remark for the sake of completion of the review.


    So for the moment, I checked BH, DL, DH,VS, WoDG, Makhar, Asklander, EoS.

    I will try to review the DE and/or the SA (depending on the time I have this week-end).
  • New

    My review of the DE list:
    • dread prince of cadaron:
      • remove the free option "killer instinct
    • [lexicon]captain[/lexicon] of [lexicon]cadaron[/lexicon]
      • remove the free option "killer instinct
      • the elven horse of cadaron should cost 65 (50 + 15 due to the mandatory option)
    • dread legionaire, repeater auxiliary and corsair should have cult options (if the [lexicon]general[/lexicon] belongs to a cult and there is only one cult in the army, then these units benefit from the cult rules.

  • New

    skaldor wrote:

    Zikum wrote:

    skaldor wrote:

    vanadra scourge: only the first spells are strike through
    You can select them now. I will fix the little problem of display

    imps: the price on the standard bearer option is lacking (55 pts)
    I have add the cost on the spell


    Hi @skaldor,
    Can you gime me more explanations this :- All GD points allowance is appearing as an option which cost instead of the normal point allowance
    - Courtesan and miser "greater dominion" are not striked through like for the other GD

    End what do you want modify plz ?

    PS: Sorry for the delay :)





    Exalted Herald

    • Not possible to unselect an army singularity once it is selected (if you press save and you reopen, it is still selected)
      It's a bug, I will check this

    • as the manifestation are selected during spell selection, perhaps you want to remove them as they are not selected during list creation
      It's not required to select them, I do not think that it's a problem for player ?

    Hi @Zikum,

    I am not able to reproduce the bug on the GD anymore concerning the strike through and the special equipment option. Everything fine so. :)
    ok good :)

    Concerning the imps, there is a small glitch. The spells does not appear when you add a imps unit. You need to select the standard bearer, save the unit, edit the unit and then the spells appear.
    I will check the problem asap

    Concerning the scourge, it should be possible to select all 3 spells when it is a master but it is currently possible to select only one. Same with the adept.
    No, you can only select one spell :)

    Concerning the herald, it is not a problem at all. It was just a remark for the sake of completion of the review.
    ok thx


    So for the moment, I checked BH, DL, DH,VS, WoDG, Makhar, Asklander, EoS.

    I will try to review the DE and/or the SA (depending on the time I have this week-end).
    Thx for your hard work :)
  • New

    skaldor wrote:

    My review of the DE list:
    • dread prince of cadaron:
      • remove the free option "killer instinct
        Done
    • [lexicon]captain[/lexicon] of [lexicon]cadaron[/lexicon]
      • remove the free option "killer instinct
        Done
      • the elven horse of cadaron should cost 65 (50 + 15 due to the mandatory option)
        Done
    • dread legionaire, repeater auxiliary and corsair should have cult options (if the [lexicon]general[/lexicon] belongs to a cult and there is only one cult in the army, then these units benefit from the cult rules.

    I don't know how to add this to them. Do you have an idea? other to create a unit by a cult ?
  • New

    Is it still desired, that users need an account to do an army list?
    From my perspective, I immediately close the web page for that reason alone.

    Also I get a display of

    Composez et archivez
    vos armees favorites !




    This makes me think, is this web app only available in French? (and plenking btw)

    Tool Support Battle Scribe

    Community Engagement


    My blog with battle reports and painting gallery: bleaklegion.wordpress.com/
  • New

    DarkSky wrote:

    Is it still desired, that users need an account to do an army list?
    From my perspective, I immediately close the web page for that reason alone.

    Also I get a display of

    Composez et archivez
    vos armees favorites !




    This makes me think, is this web app only available in French? (and plenking btw)
    Yes, create an account is required.
    Sorry but now it's impossible for me to change this without a not of work.

    Nop, the default language is EN.
    After, it's possible to use FR, DE, IT, ES, ZH, PL, KO.
    All translations are not completed.
  • New

    Zikum wrote:

    Nop, the default language is EN.
    Then you did an error in implementation. As it shows this all the time, no matter what Accept-Language is sent.

    As for the account requirement: You heard my feedback, I think you are losing a lot of potential users because of it, but of course you will have to make that decision for yourself.

    Tool Support Battle Scribe

    Community Engagement


    My blog with battle reports and painting gallery: bleaklegion.wordpress.com/
  • New

    I will check the translation file, it will be an error.

    DarkSky wrote:

    As for the account requirement: You heard my feedback, I think you are losing a lot of potential users because of it, but of course you will have to make that decision for yourself.
    I do not undestand why you have fear to create an account ?
    You have aleady created an account with your email on the 9th forum no ?
  • New

    Zikum wrote:

    I will check the translation file, it will be an error.

    DarkSky wrote:

    As for the account requirement: You heard my feedback, I think you are losing a lot of potential users because of it, but of course you will have to make that decision for yourself.
    I do not undestand why you have fear to create an account ?You have aleady created an account with your email on the 9th forum no ?
    in that context I perceive it as unnecessary chicane. The context of creating an account for something else is different, e.g. for this forum, which is why I do not perceive it as such in that case.

    I do understand that for saving army lists, I would need an account. And I say it's only my perception not that others necessarily share my view here.

    Tool Support Battle Scribe

    Community Engagement


    My blog with battle reports and painting gallery: bleaklegion.wordpress.com/
  • New

    Zikum wrote:

    skaldor wrote:

    My review of the DE list:
    • dread prince of cadaron:
      • remove the free option "killer instinct
        Done
    • [lexicon]captain[/lexicon] of [lexicon]cadaron[/lexicon]
      • remove the free option "killer instinct
        Done
      • the elven horse of cadaron should cost 65 (50 + 15 due to the mandatory option)
        Done
    • dread legionaire, repeater auxiliary and corsair should have cult options (if the [lexicon]general[/lexicon] belongs to a cult and there is only one cult in the army, then these units benefit from the cult rules.

    I don't know how to add this to them. Do you have an idea? other to create a unit by a cult ?

    I am not sure there is another solution fitting the needs. The units don't have the same rules and the same characteristics.

    A mechanism allowing an option to amend the rules, equipment and profile of a unit would be the best way (and reusable for other units like big brother for giants) but it is far from being trivial.
  • New

    DarkSky wrote:

    in that context I perceive it as an unnecessary chicane. The context of creating an account for something else is different, e.g. for this forum, which is why I do not perceive it as such in that case.
    I do understand that for saving army lists, I would need an account. And I say it's only my perception not that others necessarily share my view here.
    Hum, I understand more about your view. It's not a problem of the create an account, but more what is the advantage of it.
    Now, with an account you can :
    - save and organise your army list
    - share your army list
    - use the paint list to follow your army
    - use tournament feature (experimental)
    - and son (working in progress), use your army list on your phone

    The home page is old. I think it's necessary to change this for add this informations ou more presentations of all features.
  • New

    skaldor wrote:

    I am not sure there is another solution fitting the needs. The units don't have the same rules and the same characteristics.
    A mechanism allowing an option to amend the rules, equipment and profile of a unit would be the best way (and reusable for other units like big brother for giants) but it is far from being trivial.

    Add rules and equipment by option already exist.
    Add the modification of the profile will be a lot of work, but it's more useful with the time.
    I will meditate of this.

    Have you found time to check others armies?