To help you complete the information somewhat - it's teamwork afterall
- Let go of the notion that by rigorously implementing hard weaknesses per faction, you make the game more interesting, ->
- As such, stop reducing options/play-styles. This game has to be as much fun for a player with one army (being able to play several styles) as for player with multiple armies (addicts)
- Stop taking models/units off us. Some units do not need to be unique in it's role perse. Immersion, background and fluff are more important here.
without giving stuff back
- More fluff driven rules, even if they don't have a large or common impact on the game. More fluff in gerenal, and more direct fluff (not through narrators reports), this worked miracles in the Asklander book
- Don't come up with designs that require extra restrictions or conditions
Booooooaaaaaarsssss .... Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge !!!