+1 for each full rank. That is +5most or 6 with characters
Too close to home; too lightly guarded!
This means stacking grails + grail lord you are already capped at the max 6.
But this opens up for many combos
The post was edited 1 time, last by echoctrl ().
Just reading your book.
Will. Comment on stuff:
- Grail Oath with 3 supporting attacks? I don't think we are allowed that as it would allow us to hide a character in second rank. Especially Bsb. Even ogre lost this boon of hiding in second rank. Add rank and file. Fluff reason? Nobility always fights in the first row and never learned to fight behind someone elseDidn't think about that, will change wording to exclude characters.
- Renown with providence 3? You have 4 attacks hitting 2-3 normaly and then you roll 5-6 dice and can only take 2-3 of them. Mmh needs math but looks good and strong. No multi wound. It is decent. Very good against high armor enemies and not very good vs infantry well it is all round decent. Like it. Most likely will be providence 2.
- Absolutely LOVE temperance. Exactly what KoE needs. In comparison to hbe with double the hit number? Way worse we have 3*16% the chance to get an extra hit.
- Valour looks on the first view weaker. Rerolling 4 attacks means on 4+ =3 hits. With 6 dice Mmh =3 hits.... Hitting on 3+ = 3.54 while providence means 6= 4. Okay decent. Small buff. I agree then.
- Divine judgement with valour or temperance or especially with Renown? No special save and no armor and d3+1 wounds? While rolling 6 extra dice? So you get on average 1*6 with 2-3 hits.... Uf while having it on ANY weapon? I would say Lance or handweapon only. On a Bastard sword? I would always play this Tbanks for the catch. Will make changes.
- You want every WOUND and not unsaved wound on might? Might plus temperance is the go to unit killer then. Killing around 7 rank and file models on the charge reliable. 4+3 dice =5 hits = 4.16 wounds = again 5 hits with bf then 4 wounds again = 8 if 3+/2+ ap3. Well but Lance only Mmh.... Will be decent but expensive
- Tristran good. The buff it needs. Ap 2 was not enough
- Faith as dominant? Mmh grail lord (current) with 1+/4+ and lucky charm and immune to divine? Decent trade to 1+/1+/blessing Not a choice I made. Hint
- New fortress Mmh it is not dominate? Together with crusader? Ah okay you can reroll the second roll of 1 Mmh so it very bad with crusader and It doesn't work with faith. Okay yeah I can dig that item. Together with temperance and might? Holy chessus... 5-6 Hits and then 5-6 wounds and then New attacks? Too strong. Fortress and might together should cost 200 so you can't get 1- I figure Might to be expensive. Might make it charge only.
- Artefacts... Meh
- Give saint access to unicorn Will be a BGT decision. I have always been jealous of virgin damsels getting to ride unicorns, so it has my vote.
- Aspirants still with 2 attacks and providence and s6? 12 attacks rolling 18 dice = 9 hits instead of 6on average. Would remove the +1s for price and as I Red it you already did and I took the horse +1 s No +1 STR.
- Realms will really love grace. You can can hit on 3+ =12+6 =18 = 12 hits PERHAPS instead of 8 but on charge only. Like it
- Peasants will be even more trash. I would say even better thanks to parry and cheaper
- Ooh Bastard doesn't allow shield anymore... No auto include on heroes then. Forlorns go down to 3+ as without reliquary if they use a spear. Which doesn't provide +1 armor anymore Forlorn Death Star is dismantled but the unit should still be playable, +1 to-hit and wound with Reliquary still good I hope.
- Questing knights with 3+ as? Intended? Yes, less expensive and got +1 Attack.
- Crusader useless as always I tried so hard to make Castellan worthwhile.
- Man at arms weapons no points intended? 00 is always a place holder for BLT.
- Love the scouts
- S5 trebuchet
- Can't comment on the choose.... To sleepy