Just a tiny update this time.
The one to the left is new, it needs some cleanup tomorrow. The one in the middle at least looks a bit like a wolf now. I am not sure about the bat, but that corner was too empty. These were pretty challenging for me, hard and fun to do. I will show them on the roof when I finished cleanup.
On the tavern sign sometimes more is better (adding a tomato), sometimes less (less bubbly froth).It just needs a bit of sanding now.
I have been busy cataloging all parts I made (making photos with size reference) , I was loosing sight on the project. So I numbered all for easy future reference and had a closer look at what I still need to do. It is not much at all, basically finish the crenelated top and more tiny detail bits.
I did finish some small parts but nothing really interesting to show.
Oh yeah, and I have been trying sketching a bit for the art competition, I need more skill and a better pencil.
There are many magic rings in the world Bilbo Baggins, and none of them should be used lightly!