Briefing document of a new update / critic about mini updates like 204.1 (crossing lines)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Briefing document of a new update / critic about mini updates like 204.1 (crossing lines)

Hi,

currently I read a lot of posts and hear from some players that there are to many updates and new versions. I think the critic is valid for casual gamers playing once in a while.
    So I would to post the idea for a short document per update with THE MAJOR CHANGES detailled so people can read it as a short update. So pleople can read those short documents rather than big new books.

Short documents also stay better in mind.

At 204 for me as an example. Major changes were or a document with all changes dunno whats easier or better to be worked out.

Also I find updates like 204.1 crossing out the blue and green stuff completely unnecessary and counterproductive to keep casual gamers at bay.
    Please complain a little more that your army and only your army is to weak. Its not your play I am sure about it. ;)

Playing: Infernal Dwarves, Orcs and Goblins, Empire of Sonnstahl
    Selling: Dread Elves