ETC Predictions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

• Furion wrote:

humblr wrote:

You can ask for return of experience from @ANKOR who did broadcast his games when his opponent agreed on (I think only @Furion refused).

Broadcast was highly appreciated and followed, at least by the French speaking community and others, when aware.
      H.
      Now I can provide to you the answer. 1St of all thanks to @ANKOR for the game. He is a class player.
      Now to the filming. I will repeat the reasoning I presented to Thibo.

There were many people intrested in seeing Thibo play. Possibly even more wanted to watch a game vs Furion. The game was announced on social media in the evening, so the hype contributed to even greater number of people intrested in watching the game.

I refused the game to be streamed for the following reason. If people decide to watch the stream, I imagine they consider it a worthy investment of their time and it will give them enjoyment. Many of Ankor followers are from the French community. French community has said many harsh words to me. Therefore i denied them the oppotunity to witness Thibo vs Furion game.

In retrospective, the game was a blast. It dynamic and had many thrilling moments and was relatively short. I'm sure it would be fun to watch.

As to any accusations of foul play, I believe that Ankor is the nost suited personn to give you his opinion.
      Hi Furion.
      I don’t come a lot of time on this forum.
      Like all game, i ask Furion if i can film the game, he don’t want for the reason he explain.
      I found it pretty sad because it was a interesting tactical game because of his gameplay and my deploy misstake.

The game was hard, but nothing special for a game of this level.
      So i can say thanks to Furion for this game and i hope to have my revenge on him.

The sad thing is, a video of this game can help you to change your reputation. Maybe you don’t care, but when i see this discuss on this forum, i think its not useless.
      Maybe next time

DanT wrote:

humblr wrote:

You can ask for return of experience from @ANKOR who did broadcast his games when his opponent agreed on (I think only @Furion refused).

Broadcast was highly appreciated and followed, at least by the French speaking community and others, when aware.
      H.
      @ANKOR 's game against @Orion was fantastic to watch on the feed.A really interesting tactical game, conducted with smiles and jokes from both players, even in the face of some awkward dice (for both players).
      I not only enjoyed watching the game for its level of skill, but also because it made me proud of what this hobby can be, well done to both of you :)
      Thx bro, this is why i do all of this, to give pleasure to other people.
      This game was incredible, one of my best in all EtC i have ever made. Orion was the perfect opponent on fairplay/tactical/human things around the game.

Orion wrote:

DanT wrote:

@ANKOR 's game against @Orion was fantastic to watch on the feed.<br style="background-color: rgb(252, 253, 254);">A really interesting tactical game, conducted with smiles and jokes from both players, even in the face of some awkward dice (for both players).<br style="background-color: rgb(252, 253, 254);">I not only enjoyed watching the game for its level of skill, but also because it made me proud of what this hobby can be, well done to both of you
      Cheers mate. That may have just been my all-time favourite game at an ETC (and Ive been to 5 already). My opponent was fantastic.
      Thx you Orion, perfect game of this EtC, was a great pleasure to play a player like you.
      That’s why i make EtC.

JamesMcDonnell wrote:

Orion wrote:

DanT wrote:

@ANKOR 's game against @Orion was fantastic to watch on the feed.<br style="background-color: rgb(252, 253, 254);">A really interesting tactical game, conducted with smiles and jokes from both players, even in the face of some awkward dice (for both players).<br style="background-color: rgb(252, 253, 254);">I not only enjoyed watching the game for its level of skill, but also because it made me proud of what this hobby can be, well done to both of you
      Cheers mate. That may have just been my all-time favourite game at an ETC (and Ive been to 5 already). My opponent was fantastic.
      is there's a link to watch these now or were they just streamed live ?
      yes sir !
      I have a facebook page : A French Mercenary with a lot of video/pics from etc and all my tourney. Most of video are in french, but etc are most of all in english .

Thx all for your support. And remember : fairplay and tactical are the most important, in this order .

See you around a table,

Titi
      ETC 2013 - Empire Player FRANCE
      ETC 2016 - FRANCE Captain
      ETC 2017 - Irland
    • Unfortunately at some stage half way thru the game i forgot i was being filmed and i began to perform oral sex on a banana (as a joke to a very good friend playing in the table next to us).

Or perhaps im just a master tactician and thats how i distract my opponents!!! =O
      "Having been on both the giving and receiving end of this lore: if a game of warhammer is in some ways like a game of chess, then a successful death spell feels like the equivalent of throwing a brick at the chess board."
    • Orion wrote:

Unfortunately at some stage half way thru the game i forgot i was being filmed and i began to perform oral sex on a banana (as a joke to a very good friend playing in the table next to us).

Or perhaps im just a master tactician and thats how i distract my opponents!!! =O
      That was legit part of the 3 minutes of that stream I watched. Was not at all surprised
      Probably the Least Useless Player in the World - International Herminard Poll 2018
    • Orion wrote:

Unfortunately at some stage half way thru the game i forgot i was being filmed and i began to perform oral sex on a banana (as a joke to a very good friend playing in the table next to us).

The RAuch you borrowed in Salamanca was never the same again.. I see why now :bag:
      Rules Questions?

ETC 2016 - Referee
      ETC 2017 Warm-up Herford - Head Judge
      ETC 2017 Salamanca - Head Judge
      ETC 2018 - Team Sweden - Ogre Khans (ETC HYPE - CLICK ME!)
    • Giladis wrote:

Just_Flo wrote:

2019 there will be 2 More teams
      Only two? I will be surprised if we do not hit 40 next year.
      We were missing Malta and Hungary from last year and Greece from 2016. That is three already. Then there is Slovakia, Northern Ireland and Singapore from 2015.

This year team UN was the core of future team Portugal (missing since 2010).

We know from their bid that there should be team Romania in the future as well.

Now if we could inspire our communities in China and S. Korea to send their representatives and our friends of Chile to organise their team we can become a truly global event.

Yes, yes I can day dream. :P
      Stop changing the rules :)
      :HE: Beware of the panda....with big guns
    • pk-ng wrote:

Giladis wrote:

Just_Flo wrote:

2019 there will be 2 More teams
      Only two? I will be surprised if we do not hit 40 next year.We were missing Malta and Hungary from last year and Greece from 2016. That is three already. Then there is Slovakia, Northern Ireland and Singapore from 2015.

This year team UN was the core of future team Portugal (missing since 2010).

We know from their bid that there should be team Romania in the future as well.

Now if we could inspire our communities in China and S. Korea to send their representatives and our friends of Chile to organise their team we can become a truly global event.

Yes, yes I can day dream. :P
      Stop changing the rules :)
      New rule:

Fewer rules changes :)
      I contribute to :

TA / ACS / PT / Content

Translation / United Nation DE

The work of TA and where to report your lists. An app to report your games.