Destria - the land of Sunnan monolatry

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

• Col. Tartleton wrote:

Popish plots? Vatican Assassins? A successful plot to blow up the Imperial Diet admittedly on day they weren't in session. Two rival orders of witch hunters secretly murdering each other.

I'm not saying the Vermin Swarm is orchestrating a civil war to destabilize the human kingdoms and restore the Imperium but I'm sure some conspiracy theorists have suggested that the hardliners in Destria and the liberals in Sonnestahl are receiving funding and encouragement from shadowy donors. Just saying.

Also stop dumping all your excrement in the sacred catacombs beneath Avras, they're not sewers you ignorant savages, some of us have to live here.
      man, you have to check the PULP AGE... popish plot, assassins, vermin swarm..check Arcalea!
      THE PULP AGE, ARCALEA!
      THE PULP AGE. Chapter 1: Arcalea.
      COMPLETE MERCENARY BOOK
      the-ninth-age.com/index.php?th…an-mercenaries-army-list/
      FICTION
      THE ASSASSINATION OF LADY FONTAINE
      the-ninth-age.com/index.php?th…ampari-and-his-intern-th/

JOIN THE PULP AGE!
    • Col. Tartleton wrote:

Popish plots? Vatican Assassins? A successful plot to blow up the Imperial Diet admittedly on day they weren't in session. Two rival orders of witch hunters secretly murdering each other.

I'm not saying the Vermin Swarm is orchestrating a civil war to destabilize the human kingdoms and restore the Imperium but I'm sure some conspiracy theorists have suggested that the hardliners in Destria and the liberals in Sonnestahl are receiving funding and encouragement from shadowy donors. Just saying.

Also stop dumping all your excrement in the sacred catacombs beneath Avras, they're not sewers you ignorant savages, some of us have to live here.
      Well, the interesting thing is that the setting's equivalent of the Pope is the Emperor's older sister, who actually has a better claim on the throne. And who is absolutely not plotting.

As for Vermin involvement, did you Sonnstahlers know that the Equitans are in talks with the Sicaran league? After all, they both share an interestin Avras. You should declare war on Equitaine right now, you can't trust them.
      Aspera tum positis mitescent saecula bellis;
      cana Fides, et Vesta, Remo cum fratre Quirinus,
      iura dabunt; dirae ferro et compagibus artis
      claudentur Belli portae; Furor impius intus,
      295saeva sedens super arma, et centum vinctus aenis
      post tergum nodis, fremet horridus ore cruento.”
    • Well, I can say with confidence that Sonnstahl is trying to subvert the Equitanian clergy and undermine worship of the Lady, slowly turning her into a subordinate aspect of the Lady. In fact, I strongly recommend that Equitaine draw back their troops from ultimately futile ventures abroad like the occupation of Avras and instead focus on strong core values and internal unity against this perfidious threat.
    • Eldan wrote:

Well, I can say with confidence that Sonnstahl is trying to subvert the Equitanian clergy and undermine worship of the Lady, slowly turning her into a subordinate aspect of the Lady. In fact, I strongly recommend that Equitaine draw back their troops from ultimately futile ventures abroad like the occupation of Avras and instead focus on strong core values and internal unity against this perfidious threat.
      Let’s listen to the rats and focus all efforts onto smashing the Sonnstahlers into submission to force them to stop wearing their puffy sleeves and ugly hats and funny looking uniforms! They’re embarrassing mankind!
    • Have you considered how useful those poofy sleeves are in hiding their dishonourable blackpowder pistols? Clearly, can't trust them.
    • New

Destria as home of a Sunna Monolatry would perfectly feed the background. Isnt Sunna the Sun Maiden, its just make sense she is worshipped strongly in the land of the sun.

I recently started a small Armylist for destria, based around a famous peg leg Admiral. Basically is Sonhstahl with some aditions. EoS pretty much fits in every sense the Spanish Tercios of the 16th and 17th century. The armybook even has an Inquisitor!!