Break the spirit - multiple terrain/same terrain

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

• Break the spirit - multiple terrain/same terrain

Hi

Let consider a unit standing i front of a wall piece With break the spirit cast on them.
    The unit charges forward and must take DT's from break the spirit for the open terrain, then it moves through teh wall and must take DT's for the wall aswell. When they come across the wall and enter open terrain do they have to test for a Third time? I imagine that beeing the same open ground they already tested for they dont have to, but in the instance of flyers flying from and landing in the same forrest they have to test twice so I am not sure here.
    ETC Team Norway 2017 -DL
    WTC Team Norway 2018 -DL
    ETC Team Norway 2018 - DL
  • Harakiri wrote:

The unit charges forward and must take DT's from break the spirit for the open terrain, then it moves through teh wall and must take DT's for the wall aswell. When they come across the wall and enter open terrain do they have to test for a Third time? I imagine that beeing the same open ground they already tested for they dont have to
    Correct. You basically consider the entire open terrain on the board, i.e. anything that is not covered by a terrain feature, as a single terrain feature, so you only test once for the open terrain and once for the wall.

Harakiri wrote:

in the instance of flyers flying from and landing in the same forrest they have to test twice
    I don't think this is correct:
    <
    18.A.a Dangerous Terrain (X)
    (...)
    - A model never takes more than one Dangerous Terrain Test for the same Terrain Feature during a single move, but it might have to take several Dangerous Terrain Tests caused by different pieces of Terrain or abilities.
    >