This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

Von Draecarion,

Because the number of companies supporting 9th Age has grown significantly over the last few weeks, we have decided to compile the news from our supporters into a single announcement this week. So without further ado, here we go:

Mitosis Miniatures

Mitosis Miniatures have launched their Kickstarter campaign for their Goblin Rat Rider set. Here it is: Goblin Rat Riders Kickstarter
Some details:
Display Spoiler

Mitosis Miniatures wrote:

This kickstarter allow you to pledge money to get the Goblin Rat Rider set. You can see below what the package contains.
Furthermore we also allow two additional options to either reproduce the models yourself for personal use or to reproduce and sell the models.

Buying the Goblin Rat Riders
The models on this project will be available as normal, so you can just pledge for the models as you would normally.

Reproduction License - For Personal Use!
Buying a license as above allows you to reproduce for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Want to sell the models you cast? Then you will want the COMMERCIAL license instead!

Reproduction License - Commercial!
The commercial license gives you the rights to not only produce copies of the models but to SELL them too!

Perfect for someone that wants to start their own miniatures business, or to add as a new range to an existing business!

Shieldwolf Miniatures

Shieldwolf Miniatures have announced starter packs for 9th Age to be released in 2017:
Display Spoiler

Shieldwolf Miniatures wrote:

Shieldwolf Miniatures Newsletter, July 7th 2016.

Good day to all!

We are happy to reveal that the Team at Shieldwolf HQ is busier than ever! Not only is the fulfillment process of our very successful Shieldmaiden KS at full speed but there are also talks with new distributors interesting in collaborating with Shieldwolf Miniatures in countries like the USA, Holland and the UK.

Shieldwolf Miniatures has completed the releases of the fantasy busts in the project "Monuments of Glory-2" with great success, although technical reasons have currently dissalowed the jewel of our collection to be released (we are referring to the River Orc Great Shaman). The warmth with which painters and collectors once again received the project indicates to a very possible "Monuments of Glory-3".

"War is Coming" game is going to be deprived of almost 90% of its funding for the next 2 to 3 years. The remaining 10% will be directed for artwork and editing of the fluff/fantasy storylines Angelos is going to keep on writing.
The reserved funds will be instead directed in vastly augmenting the 28mm miniature range in support of T9A.

Concerning T9A, there are two things we'd like to publicly share with you:

First has to do with yet another innovative move from Shieldwolf Miniatures, being once again the first to publicly announce STARTER ARMY PACKS dedicated to T9A community and to be released in 2017. These are going to allow newcomers an easier entrance to the fantasy wargaming hobby, disregarding what some call "entry barrier" and offering a starter army of the highest quality (both sculpt and material wise) ready to field and play!
The following packs have already been decided upon
- Shieldmaiden Starter Army
- Orc Starter Army
- Shieldmaidens vs Orcs
hopefully with many more to come. We hope and believe more manufacturers are going to try and follow our example just like they followed our lead when we actively supported T9A as the first established manufacturer doing so!

Second thing we'd like to share with you is that we will be present in the Athens ETC (of which we are proud sponsors) and we are very eager to meet and interact with you and also answer any questions you might have.
In the meanwhile... happy wargaming!

Thank you.

The Shieldwolf Team.

Tabletop Miniature Solutions

The Indiegogo campaign by Tabletop Miniature Solutions for their Magnetic Movement Tray System with flexible goal is still running, see here for details:…etop-miniature-solutions/

Universal Battle

Lorenzo Nuvoletta, the lead developer of the online wargaming platform Universal Battle, is looking for artists for the development of version 2.0. See here for more details:…l-battle-2-0-development/
No comments available