- Be polite, treat people well, and talk to each other, and build a great community together.
Take care of each other
- Harassment, threats, bullying and intimidation are not allowed.
- Always protect yourself by keeping private stuff private.
- Do not share your real name, address, school name, photos of yourself or your friends and family.
Respect people's privacy
- Do not try and get personal or account info from other people (especially those under 18).
Contribute, Contribute, Contribute!
- So the more good content you can add, the better chance The 9th Age has of becoming successful.
- Remember that the content is what brings the community to the The 9th Age; it is what you have in common.
- The 9th Age believes in the open source movement. Whether you use text, or images under license, with the author's permission, or under "fair use" guidelines, always give the proper attribution.
Keep your account secure
- Protect your account information. Let us know if you think someone has accessed your account. If your account is used to vandalizes The 9th Age, it's the account (so, you) that will be held responsible. That could lead to your account being terminated.
(Last update: Dec 2nd 2020, 8:18am)