Master Regional Representative

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

Our beta phase is finally over. Download The Ninth Age: Fantasy Battles, 2nd Edition now!

• Master Regional Representative

Hello all in the Pacific NorthWest (PNW)!

I have recently been announced as the Masters Regional Representative for our region for the ninth age.

So I guess I will tell you all a little bit about myself.

I've been playing warhammer for about ten years starting from the 6th edition. I have participated in a number of small town tournaments, but have never really considered myself a strategic general for large tournaments. However, in the past two years I have been re-introducing myself to the warhammer world and have been trying to get more involved in both the ninth age and the tournament scene. To help with this I have started a Youtube channel (youtube.com/channel/UCdNnFiRN31X9_SrCPUnB7Ew) from which I go over my recent battles. If anyone has any questions or comments that they would like me to address to the master representatives on where/when the masters are please let me know. I look forward to seeing some of you this year at OFCC 2016.

Best,
      Anubis
      US Masters, Pacific NorthWest Representative