OhCon 2017 toledo, Ohio 4500 may 6-7

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

Our beta phase is finally over. Download The Ninth Age: Fantasy Battles, 2nd Edition now!

• OhCon 2017 toledo, Ohio 4500 may 6-7

Andrew Sherman and I are happy to announce we are returning for OhCon 2017!! This year it will be held on the weekend of May 6,7 at the toledo game room 3001 w sylvania Ave, toledo ohio. (Same place s1n was held for those who attended that plus he's also known around the country as "the bits guy)

The rules packet is still under construction and will get that out soon but will be 4500pts.

I know a big question alot of people will have is alcohol, I haven't spoken to owner directly about it for this event but our last event it wasn't a problem so shouldn't be this time.

I'll update this post soon with cost and registration details within the week. Any questions feel free to PM.

If anyone wishes to sign up now feel free to message me or email me at darksidiuos@gmail.com and I'll get you put down in message you when the other registration info comes available

The post was edited 1 time, last by bubafett ().

• Some have asked for a participant list for OhCon 2017, so without further delay here's a list of all that have signed up or expressed interest in going but haven't paid. If I missed anyone please let me know and I'll add to the list for those looking to pay, the $40 can be PayPal to darksidiuos@gmail.com and remember lists are due April 24th

Name. paid
      Doug mooney. yes
      frank marsical
      Josh James. yes
      Chris mince
      Fergus Yes
      Jake Murphy Yes
      Jeff parkhurst yes
      Frankie Sczypta yes
      Nick Rodrigo yes
      Mike Smith. yes
      Jesse Silva