Pinned Models for the Kingdom of Equitaine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nemeroth wrote:

Technically yeah but most people don’t think of it that way, we usually get “dark ages” *ugh*
    yeah, useless terminology :(

Nemeroth wrote:

The story of England’s creation is exciting and as relevant as ever but barely taught to kids. We have incredible heroes who are rarely known about.

“Hur dUr iS AlfReD thE cAkE mAn? LoL….”

:D I get way too passionate about this stuff….

I would rather have people not knowing about swedish "founding father" Gustav Vasa than have people walking around believing Ragnar Lothbrok has existed.

Vikings tv show have a lot of historical misconception to answer for. You should see all these Ragnar-bros walking around, saying SKAL all the time, with leather biker gear, (which looks cool btw in fantasy settings) and shaved heads etc. It really hurts the viking culture reenactment scene.
  • @Norbaminiatures
    Can you remind me, When finally your Bretonnian knights Kick Starter will be shipped?
    I am still waiting for my order confirmation

"last message was 26th september:
    Good morning Knights,
    New update and official announcement of the next campaign.
    - Production continues at a very good pace. We stop the machines one day a week to avoid problems, but the rest of the time they work 24 hours a day. We have acquired more machines with which now we produce exactly 20% more than before which is good news.
    -We will be packing the miniatures and washing from the 27th (tomorrow) until the 10th of October.
    -On the 8th, however, I will dedicate the whole day to send messages to people who have not paid for their shipping or addons whose order has 1-6 cavalry packages, which will be the first to leave, this may or may not happen. If you are, for example, at number 350 and the message does not reach you, it is because at that point there is no more packaged production to be sent and therefore until the next time that package does not come out. Please do not spam those who do not receive the message because you will slow down the entire delivery system before and after and it will take much longer to send the packages.
    -Next week we will show you the improvement we made in the trebuchet and Reliquary with the quality that you will have in the new campaign.
    -This week we will send 5 packages of Knights of the Empire to 5 patrons of this campaign, who are administrators of this campaign and the next one that will have much more important functions in the Christmas project. We will ask for your opinion on the quality in case they want to make it public or simply help us to get feedback before sending thousands of horses."

So far still nothing
    Fantastique Bataillon de Joinville (FBJ)
    6 Nations 2014 Winner. French DE player
    ETC 2016 & 2017. Luxembourg coach. 2018 & 2019 Norway coach.True Norses go to Valhalla!
    Chairman ETC2018

European Masters League, the most exciting event! Check this europeanmastersleague.com/
  • New

I am still waiting for the contact, though I already know I ordered too many Questors :P
    My PLOG -updated once or twice a month - updated:
    12th Sep: Witch Elf WIP
    29th Aug: Dread Elf army shots
    05th July & 15th May: KoE foot BSB ctd.
    03rd May: KoE BSB, HE light cav WIPs
    2021: Apr 4, 16; Mar 18, Feb 14, Jan 10, 12;
    2020: Dec 9, 13, 16, 21, 26;....
    :DE: :HE: :KoE: WIP: :SA: :DH:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Glonojad ().

• New

Babnik Kalenina wrote:

@Norbaminiatures
    Can you remind me, When finally your Bretonnian knights Kick Starter will be shipped?
    I am still waiting for my order confirmation

"last message was 26th september:
    Good morning Knights,
    New update and official announcement of the next campaign.
    - Production continues at a very good pace. We stop the machines one day a week to avoid problems, but the rest of the time they work 24 hours a day. We have acquired more machines with which now we produce exactly 20% more than before which is good news.
    -We will be packing the miniatures and washing from the 27th (tomorrow) until the 10th of October.
    -On the 8th, however, I will dedicate the whole day to send messages to people who have not paid for their shipping or addons whose order has 1-6 cavalry packages, which will be the first to leave, this may or may not happen. If you are, for example, at number 350 and the message does not reach you, it is because at that point there is no more packaged production to be sent and therefore until the next time that package does not come out. Please do not spam those who do not receive the message because you will slow down the entire delivery system before and after and it will take much longer to send the packages.
    -Next week we will show you the improvement we made in the trebuchet and Reliquary with the quality that you will have in the new campaign.
    -This week we will send 5 packages of Knights of the Empire to 5 patrons of this campaign, who are administrators of this campaign and the next one that will have much more important functions in the Christmas project. We will ask for your opinion on the quality in case they want to make it public or simply help us to get feedback before sending thousands of horses."

So far still nothing
    Exhausted patience and refund of your amount, you are no longer in the campaign.

That is my answer.

You have been warned many times already. From the beginning of the campaign you started asking again and again and you have been answered and especially the other patrons who have explained to you again and again how a kickstarter works, it is not an online sale.

We have collected messages on facebook of yours telling many users that you will not buy because you do not receive the miniatures and they all tell you the same as here.

For much less we have expelled patrons from the campaign, we have had a lot of patience with you because we know that you are a very complicated client, we already have records of problems with you from years ago, we keep all the information.

But this has already been the final straw. If you don't know what a kickstarter is and how it works, you shouldn't participate. Wait until we have the web products and buy there.

You have been warned on many occasions and the patrons themselves have told you to be patient and you have insisted and we are already tired.

You are no longer a kickstarter patron and if you want to return to one of our kickstarters or buy on the web, respect the rules and change your attitude because we do not want people who create discomfort as you have been doing.
    Norba Miniatures SHOP
    All news in ->Norba Miniatures Facebook Page
    Show Your Miniatures in our new Blog! -> Users Galery
  • New

LOL

Do you want me to post here your email when I asked you to replace the flawed and broken pieces of my first order with you?

Despite disgusting quality of product and services, I decided to you give another chance because I believe that 9th Age needs as many miniatures producers as possible.

But you are definitely the worst supplier I have ever experienced in my 30 years of hobby

Your KS is today completely out dated since we get better KOE miniatures from other sources

I got my refund.
    Fantastique Bataillon de Joinville (FBJ)
    6 Nations 2014 Winner. French DE player
    ETC 2016 & 2017. Luxembourg coach. 2018 & 2019 Norway coach.True Norses go to Valhalla!
    Chairman ETC2018

European Masters League, the most exciting event! Check this europeanmastersleague.com/