Team Canada for ETC - applications open

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

Our beta phase is finally over. Download The Ninth Age: Fantasy Battles, 2nd Edition now!

• Team Canada for ETC - applications open

The time has come to assemble the team for ETC.We want to build upon our experience from Zagreb, by bringing a better prepared group to Novi Sad in 2019. I have a file (that I am unable to attach here) that should encompass all the factors for you to consider. Please send me a direct message with your email, and I will forward it to you. The deadline to receive your application is February 16, 2019. If there is anyone you think worthy of representing Canada, please spread this message to those folk.

-Kieran
    • Regrettably, there have not been enough applicants to warrant an effort represent at Novi Sad this year. Many of the team that went to Zagreb in 2018 have expressed they wish to have a year between to manage the expense of European travel. If someone else wishes to take up the flag to lead some Canadians to Serbia in 2019, you have my blessing, and will share with you those that expressed desire to be team members. Contact me directly.
    • galadros wrote:

Regrettably, there have not been enough applicants to warrant an effort represent at Novi Sad this year. Many of the team that went to Zagreb in 2018 have expressed they wish to have a year between to manage the expense of European travel. If someone else wishes to take up the flag to lead some Canadians to Serbia in 2019, you have my blessing, and will share with you those that expressed desire to be team members. Contact me directly.
      thats rough.

Its a pricey trip - As much as I'd love to go, It just isn't happening in the forseeable future. Lets keep working on building up our communities - hopefully next year we can solidify a long term presence!

Head of Lectors

Advisory Board

Quick Starter Team

"...take a step back and remember that we are playing a game where we roll dice and move little people around the board."

- Grouchy Badger