Yo Greenskins, we got some fluff, see below. What do you think Gogyag's are?
Oi. A thread for offizials greenskinz storiez.
So far we've gotten some mildly interesting stuff, but are in dire need of more fluff after being bled dry narratively over 3,5 years! Some interesting stuff so far.
- The Garden of Delights is a divine place that all Goblins hope to enter after they die. Sometimes Goblins can enter the Garden of Delights in a trance triggered by the consumption of drugs!
- The center of underground Goblin cities have a representation of this Garden of Delights, a holy place. This place is guarded by Gogyag, monstrous creatures of the deep.
- Darrmu are the ancient Golbin prophets, that have much power over Goblins, and can command them to engage in cruel challenges and fanatism.
- The games of Zagjan is an annual gathering and wild sports contest, in which orc tribes compete for victory.
- Dugek the Blooded Eye, a Zagjan champion, from the Black Pikes brood, from the mud of Volsk
- Zigbol the Stubborn Fists, a Zagjan champion, from the the Iron Boys brood, from the caverns of the Barren Mountains
- Warlord Gog, a warlord who hosted the 4th Zagjan games
Booooooaaaaaarsssss .... Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge !!!