Chack Layout Team

• Male
  • from Italy
  • Member since Sep 2nd 2017
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is available! You can read all about it in the news.

About Me
About Me
Name:
Francesco Loda

How old are you?

Where are you from and where do you live right now?
I'm from Italy and i live in Brescia in northen Italy, near Milan

What do you do for living?
Computer programmer (or software designer if we want to be sophisticated), actually dealing in management software

Since when are you in the Hobby?
I think from when i was 12/13, basically at the end of Warhammer 7th edition

How did you get into the Hobby and what have you done since then?
Me and a group of friends went to our first fantasy fair and seen a warhammer tourney, we buyed our first minis later that year and player for about 3/4 years, in the meantime i was still reading some news and i found out about 9th age, i told a friend who suggested to start playing with tabletop simulator since we were studying in different cities, then we recruite a couple more friends and started playing again.

Which armies do you play?
Sylvan Elves, and Makhar

Why do you support the 9th Age project?
Because i like the project and the game, i have been fiddling with rules of tabletop/roleplay game for ages and seeing a fan made product being more organized than my company and with a solid success is a joy

What is your personal role in the 9th Age project team?
I know a bit of Latex and i hope to help in that sector, also of course i know the italian language so it seems that i will be also helping in italian translations
Personal Details
Birthday
May 1st 1996 (24)
Occupation
Software developer
Hobbies
Reading fantasy books, computer gaming, tabletop gaming, roleplay games and pointless philosophical discussions