Raging Heroes Miniature Company

• from France
  • Member since Feb 28th 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

About Me
About Me
Greetings Ninth Age Community !

We are thrilled to finally join the adventure!

As an introduction, I would recommend to read the interview of Benoit, Founder and Art Director of Raging Heroes, in this issue of The 9th Scroll.

Also, feel free to join our newsletter to stay update with our new releases and more fun content.

For those who don’t know us yet, we are a small group of pirates based in the south of France and we design over-the-top high quality miniatures including badass heroines and troops based on characters we met on our past adventures :) ;)

Talking about 9th Age compatibility, we have a wide Fantasy range with hundred of characters including:

• A wide selection of Dark Elves with most of the troops and units you might need plus some gorgeous heroines.
  • a very unique army of pleasure demons which blend exquisite sophistication and utter creepiness. We keep on reading comments that say we are the only brand who make that type of army as it is supposed to be.
  • a wonderful knights / sisters army, proud, elegant and powerful, they kick butts with tons of class!
  • a few miniatures for Wood Elves, Imperial, Vampire or Chaos players.
If you’re on Facebook, we have a painting group where you can see and share photos of our models “in action”, and exchange with other hobbyists.

Thanks for having us, enjoy the ride, and see you around!

The Raging Heroes Team
Personal Details
Occupation
Making awesome miniatures
Contact Options
Website
http://www.ragingheroes.com
Facebook
RagingHeroes