There are different Mark of the Dark Gods, each one with a different effect, explained below. Which mark has a model has is stated in brackets. Models with a Mark of the Dark Gods other than Unbound cannot join Units with one or more models with a Mark of the Dark Gods other than the same as themselves or Unbound. Models who choose a Mark of the Dark Gods as an option must specify which mark they have on the army list.
- True Chaos . Units with a majority of models with the Mark of True Chaos may re-roll failed Panic tests
- Pestilence. Close combat attacks against model parts with the Mark of Pestilence from opponents front of them have a -1 to hit modifier, this modifier can never result in a to-hit roll worse than a 5+. Models part with this Mark have -1 Initiative (to a minimum of 1).
- Lust. Units with the majority of models with the Mark Lust can re-roll Charge, Pursuit and Random Movement rolls and are Immune to Panic.
- Change. The bearer may gain one of the following bonus effects: Flaming Attacks, Divine Attacks, Magical Attacks or Hellfire, which affect both Close Combat Attacks and Shooting Attacks. The effect must be chosen at the start of each combat phase and before shooting with a unit. Every model in a unit must choose the same bonus effect. Special Attacks such as Stomp or Impact Hits are not affected. Lords and Heroes with this Mark add a +1 modifier to their casting roll.
- Wrath. Model parts with the Mark of Wrath have +1 to hit in Close Combat when attacking enemies in front of them and cannot declare 'Flee' as a charge reaction. Wizards cannot gain the Mark of Wrath in any way.
3,231 times viewed