Lightning Reflexes should cancel Lightning Reflexes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The latest issue of the 9th Scroll is here! You can read all about it in the news.

• Well… I don't think it's cheating, it's an interesting part of the game.

I think it renders realistically the way I imagine Elves always managing to hit warriors from lesser races, despite them having a shield, being distracting, etc.

But it's just that to me, that rule should be negated when Elves fight Elves, or generally, when any model with the LR rule hits another model with the same rule.
    GHAÂAÂAÂARN ! — The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young
    First T9A player in West Africa
  • Ghiznuk wrote:

The title says it all :
    « Lightning Reflexes should cancel Lightning Reflexes »
    I think this would be too complicated although I can see the logic. The name should probably change to something more intuitive.

Damo wrote:

I get the argument that if elves are so awesome at hitting you, they should be awesome at defending right? And being awesome at hitting and awesome at dodging should cancel each other? its a fair point.
    Not necessarily. Hitting is usually easier than avoiding hits. Defence is harder because you have to anticipate your enemy. The better the enemy is at hitting, the harder they are to anticipate.
    Never argue with Idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.